the princess diary
May my words of clear wisdom reach far and wide.
Yeah I’m on it too! Strange how the entire world has assembled on one website.
It’s really uncanny, spooky and unbelievable. You can just about find any soul on Orkut. Wonder what’s behind all the popularity??
A long lost friend from school found me on Orkut the other day. She was thrilled to bits when she found me after centuries. And my colleague, she found her entire batch from school on Orkut! It’s amazing to see the amount of time people spend on the site. A friend told me that his colleague was named “Chirkut” cos he was forever on Orkut. Hehe!! And I kept wondering how people could waste soo much time on a site like that till I got addicted to it myself. Damn!! You get so addicted to it that you wanna leave a scrap to the person who sits right next to you in office. It’s hilarious, really!
That’s not the end. True Orkut fans set targets for the number of scraps, friends and fans they wanna have. What fan following man! And God forbid if someone is still unaware of Orkut, he or she can be safely deemed as an outcast to the net community.
So for now, keep Orkuting!
2 comments:
Nice to listen your comments. Thanx to share your feelings/views.
Yeah many people have time to scrap or waste time. I tried to waste time here in starting but afterwards no have alot time for it.
Post a Comment